Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm Inspired! Read on...

I have just started reading this book: Blogging for Bliss by Tara Frey and even though I am not very far into it, I have decided to go by her suggestion of talking about some of my day to day things.



I got conned into crocheting around this rug by a lady who lives next door to where I work. So last night and today during my lunch hour I crocheted around the outside. This lady knits the squares then begs people into sewing them together, then crocheting around them. Well an elderly lady mangled them together, cutting off the ends, not threading them in, and caused some knitting to unravel. I was nearly throwing up with the choice of colours, as she wants to give it as a new born baby gift...OMG! I have photographed it with "Teddy Bear" from Straussman fame, and even poor Teddy has a shocked look on his face!



This welcome wool parcel arrived today. It is 10ply wool from Bendigo Woollen Mills. Pictured also shows the jumper I intend to knit with it for my boyfriend for his birthday in September. If I start now, I might get it done in time...he is over 6 foot tall, so there is quite a lot of knitting to do!



Until next post..

Cheers...Jewells

1 comment:

  1. I struggle with things which other people give me to rescue too. Tony says it's character building.

    ReplyDelete