Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mum's Coming! & Garage Sale Find!

A couple of weeks ago, I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into a "house moving sale" and look what I saw...just perfect for fat quarters, or reels of cotton, or bits and bobs or just about anything for my patchwork!!... and it was mine for a measly $40... next thing was to squeeze it onto the back seat of my little car... and it "just" fit! I have now Mr Sheen ed it and it looks great in the corner!


Now, the other thing is, my Mum is coming THIS Friday to stay for a month...I must whizz around and clean up....looking at my unread magazines piling up:



and my kitchen table is covered with 2 sewing machines and the quilt I am proof reading:



I must get in and tidy it all up.... yes I must.... oh blow it... I'll do it tomorrow night after work.....

Until next post..

Cheers...Jewells

1 comment:

  1. Nice find - love your cupboard! And I have just removed my sewing machine off the dining room table after it residing there for 6 weeks straight. Even my kids were starting to say.."when's that sewing machine going away, Mum?"

    ReplyDelete