Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mum the Super Chef

As I had made an apron, I thought I would make a chef's hat and then decorate another apron with the left over fabric.

The bright pink apron was in a prize I won ages ago, but never used. I found it was a perfect match with the colours I used in the hat.

I got Mum to model her new outfit!



...and here she is with the other apron I finished this week:



Now I am opening another kit... this time a quilt with teddy bears made in flannel fabric.. I bought this one at the Darling Harbour Quilt Show, but when I bought it is another question... thank goodness fabric doesn't go off!

Until next post...

Cheers...Jewells

1 comment:

  1. As my private email was not enough..Meaning you paid me $5 to comment on your blog..Haha..Just kidding :)
    I like the apron and chefs hat!! I think the spoon belongs with me though as I am the good stirrer ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete