Thursday, July 29, 2010

NOT Happy Jan!

For those who do not understand the heading... it is a take off from a well known TV advertisement here in Australia.



I finished knitting my boyfriend's jumper on Sunday and sewed it together, but when I was near the end of sewing it down the last sleeve (8 rows above the rib) I noticed a mistake I had made in knitting it... I finished sewing and thought "blow it" it will have to stay there as I had finished sewing it all together.... well after 3 restless nights sleep worrying over it, I decided to cut off the sleeve, unravel it to the mistake and start again. Luckily I have extra wool, but I have kept the unravelled wool, as I will need it for the neck band.

I started re-knitting it in my lunch hour today.

Until next post..

Cheers...Jewells

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just hate that! I'm sure you'll be much happier with the end result once you have fixed it.

    I have to completely undo the cardigan I knitted this year as the pattern was horrible when knitted up. I just haven't been able to psych myself up to do it.

    ReplyDelete