Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Matching Tea-Towels & Cloths

Last night, I started sewing "matching" tea-towels, for my knitted cloths.



I quite like the corner strip on one of the tea-towels... that came about when I cut off the strip for the first towel, leaving some left over that was not enough for another width of a towel. I experimented with placing it diagonally and was quite surprised at how nice it looked.

I still have other tea-towels to make... I have a Duck cloth and a Butterfly cloth to match with fabric.

Until next post....

Cheers...Jewells

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Julie, love the colours. Thanks for the spoons which arrived safely this week. Will post a pic on my blog when I put them in their spots. The problem is, they're so nice I don't want to put them in the garden where they will get all mucky, so am trying to find a suitable place in the kitchen where I can transplant some herbs into pots! I also grow a lot of parsley, chives and oregano. I wonder if you'd consider a special custom order for these?

    ReplyDelete