Monday, August 30, 2010

So far I have signed up for these swaps!

I just can't help myself!... I LOVE receiving parcels in the post, so I have joined a few swaps. The first one is a Spring Cloth Swap hosted by Jellywares. I was in one run by her about a year ago and it was fun to be in, so I decided to join another one and I am madly knitting a "spring cloth"... I had to buy the handmade soap on eBay, as I live in a small town that doesn't sell that sort of thing.... but that was just an excuse to buying some yummy soap for me too!


The second swap I am in is a Secret Santa swap run by on my verandah. Apparently, this lady ran the same swap last Christmas with great success, so I joined this with gusto, as it is a bit different to the other Secret Santa I was in last year and joined again this year:


The third swap I am in is Chookyblue's Secret Santa Swap. As mentioned above, I was in it last year and was chomping at the bit, waiting for it to be advertised this year. Last night I started making the Christmas Tree ornament as part of this swap.

I wonder, is there any other swaps I should know about out there in blogland?

Until next post...

cheers...Jewells

3 comments:

  1. Well, since you asked, I figured it was my duty to share temptation! If you like tote bags, there's a winter/Christmas swap here! No affiliation, just addicted to crafty swaps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your all organised now for some swaps.............no stopping you...........have fun and welcome to the SSCS swap........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you joined in on this round of the swap!!! I'm emailing partners today..

    Hugs - Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete