Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Final BOM made

Last weekend I manage to make the 12th and final block in the Fat Quarter Shop BOM.

Luckily I had purchased the sashing & border kit and the backing fabric at the beginning, otherwise I might have missed out on matching the fabrics. Now I must make time to put it all together.

My Mum arrived here for a 3 weeks stay last week and we have had a good time chatting, sewing, chatting, knitting, chatting, reading and chatting some more. We will be going to the Sydney Quilting Show at Darling Harbour this weekend. We go every year and stay for 2 nights. We have booked the tickets to see the live stage shows of "Mary Poppins" and also "Hairspray" while we are there, along with going to the Craft Show for 3 days. I always have a great time.

Until next post...
Cheers...Jewells

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to the craft show this year too Jewells AND seeing Mary Poppins. I'll keep an eye out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just so nice to spent time with your Mum. Makes for great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope to see you in Syd at the craft fair.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. whow Julie sounds like you and your mum are in for a great time,enjoy

    ReplyDelete