Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Knitted Teddy Bear

I have been thinking about knitting a teddy bear for a while, and when the lady who relieves me at work when I go on holidays, told me she is having another baby and it was a girl, (which is quite a surprise after having 2 boys), I decided that it was time to find the pattern amongst my patterns/material/wool etc.

I finished it yesterday and here it is!



I had knitted this pattern before and I now remember how difficult it was using such thin needles and the unusual way to increase stitches, but it was worth it in the end.

It is going to be so hard to part with it.

Until next post...

Cheers...Jewells

5 comments:

  1. This is sooo sweet, you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she's a cutie... just perfect for a new little one! Well done and yes it was worth it!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, where did you get the pattern, I have several friends with DD,DIL who are all pregnant and I would love to make one for them. At the moment I am making Mrs Perkins.

    ReplyDelete