Tuesday, September 27, 2011

BOM Quilt...2nd one finished

I finished the binding on my second quilt. (2 down, 1 to go).
This quilt was a BOM, where I made a block for someone each month and they sent me a block in return. My only request was "Blue & Yellow". I arranged them and added a few borders to turn it into a Queen sized quilt and this is what I ended up with:



I really like how it turned out and it will be one of the quilts I will be selling at my Quilt Sale in December.

Until next post...

Cheers...Jewells

5 comments:

  1. Great quilt I am sure someone will snap it up at your sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job on the Quilt it is Lovely..I don't think you can ever get tired of Blue & Yellow.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great to see a quilt made up of the blocks we put in the post. I have nearly enough to make my quilt. Well done and I am sure you will have no problem selling this wonderful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just LoVe the bright colours... it looks great!
    Good luck with it's sale! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt is just fantastic.....well done on the finish...

    ReplyDelete