Sunday, January 22, 2012

Today's Doings

Today I spent a bit of time in the kitchen and made up a batch of "Curry Ketchup" from tomatoes out of my garden

Yesterday, my boyfriend pulled out my Zucchini plants, so we made up the last batch of Zucchini Pickles from the last picking


Then we pickled some of my beetroot

and lastly, I made stewed rhubarb and I add passionfruit NOT apple.. again all from my garden.

Then I walked past the next project I am to make... a commissioned quilt... I usually say no when asked to make a quilt, but I was caught at a weak moment and said yes I would make a "Cowgirl's" doubled bed quilt for someone, so I bought heaps of "horsey" fabric while in the States and then found these adorable embroidered blocks on eBay... now I must get onto making something out of it all...

...but first... I must do the ironing!

Until next post...............

Cheers.......Jewells

1 comment:

  1. HMMMM!!!!! Ironing what's that. Oh when you need to press your quilting . LOL

    You have both been busy bottling lots of yummy food from the garden.

    Yes it seems to take the fun out of sewing when we have to do it. Hope you picked a quick and easy pattern.

    ReplyDelete