Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nothing new to show?

I seem to be idle busy all the time, but don't have anything to show for it.  So I have decided to take a photo of what I have been doing.
This is a HUGE big quilt I started over in the States and I am nearly finished it. I am doing the last of the hand sewing of the binding.  This quilt is to be posted back to the States when I am finished...but I will tell you ALL about it in a later blog:


Then here is another one of my dish cloths on the needles.  They sell quicker than I can make them!



and lastly, here is the "Cowgirl" quilt I am sewing


So I really am doing something, just don't have anything to show for it!

Until next post...

Cheers...Jewells

1 comment:

  1. You have been keeping busy sewing and knitting your great projects.

    ReplyDelete