Sunday, June 30, 2013

Another Kit Made!

Last week I couldn't decide what to sew, so I decided to make up one of my many kits that I have bought over the years.
My method of what to make was to put my hand in the shelf, pull out 3 items and choose which one to make.
This is the one I decided on.  I bought it YEARS ago at the Darling Harbour Quilt Show in Sydney.

Soooo cute! I will be keeping this one!

Mum is making up the second kit (it too is a table runner, but in Autumn tones) which she is now sewing the binding on, so the photo will be taken when she is finished.

The third kit is a Christmas Stocking, however my grand daughter has asked me to make something with the owl panel her mother has sent me.. as it is the same panel as a quilt I made for her last year, I will have to make something other than a quilt out of it...hmmm

Until next post..
Jewells

1 comment: