Thursday, June 5, 2014

Knitted Cloths & Commission Quilts

 While watching TV at night, my hands are busy with knitting cotton cloths.
The Owl & the Rabbit are only 2 of a variety I have made...I think they are so cute!
Then I decided to modify some other patterns called "Teacher's Cloths"...
and made these with the end of a ball of cotton blend I had... the original patterns make 5.5" square cloths, but I feel they are too small, so I changed the patterns so now the cloths measure 8" square.
There is a set of 8 different "school theme designs", which would make a great Christmas present for a teacher at the end of the year.
Now that I have worked out how to make them larger, I want to try to make a set (or 2) for my stall being held in a few weeks, to see if they would be a good seller!
I also finished 2 commission quilts from a friend in Tasmania...must parcel them up and post off to her tomorrow.

Until next post...
Jewells

1 comment: