Thursday, January 8, 2015

Toddlers winter pyjamss

From this to this....
Today I have been sewing winter pyjamas for toddlers, as I am using up fabric that I have that is to "babyish" for my grandchildren (now 6 & 10).

The fabric is good quality fleecy (on one side) cotton (same as track suit material)... NOT polar fleece.

I always made my daughter's pyjamas & nighties as she grew (and still do!) and now I make my grand kid's their sleepwear each year.

So far it is all girlie fabric, with 1 x size1, 3 x size2 & 1 x size4.

I will be selling them at $8 a pair...anyone interested?

I will start on boy's fabric and unisex fabric now.

and on another subject..... the customer LOVED her quilt that was mentioned in the last blog.  She paid me AND gave me a large tin of chocolates!

TOMORROW is the last day to sign up for the Aussie swap.

Until next post...
Jewells

3 comments:

  1. Good on you for using your stash productively. They look great. Isn't it good that your efforts were appreciated with the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And so she should have you did a great job. Kids PJ's and track suits!!! Takes me back to when mine were small - made them all then (5kids made it a necessity !). They look great Jules and a bargain at $8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great PJ's I used to make them for my kids
    Time to start doing for my Grandbaby soon

    ReplyDelete