Sunday, September 13, 2015

This time next week...

 As my wedding is in a week today (YIKS!), we went to where we are getting married at the same hour the ceremony is to take place to check out the position of the sun etc... then onto where the photos will probably be taken.. I tried to take a nice photo of Bruce while there...I hope he doesn't play up on the professional photographer, like her did with me!
 Meanwhile, it only took one attempt to take a reasonable photo of me!
Onto a different subject now...
 When I was at the Sydney Quilt Show in June, I signed up for a BOM with Kidsquilts which started this month.
 ...and here is Block 1... I made it straight away, instead of putting it away for another day.
Now that Block 1 is finished, I will probably will start on this next...
It was gifted to me from a friend in America.
 So cute... great presentation too!
Well it is too late to start now...maybe tomorrow...

Until next post...
Jewells

3 comments:

  1. All the best wishes for your wedding next week..
    Beautiful projects you are playing with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your pending nuptuals. Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. goodluck....hope the weather gods play nice and you have a perfect weekend.........

    ReplyDelete