Tuesday, December 22, 2015

2015 SSCS..at long last received!

Again this year, I joined Chookyblue's SSCS.  We all posted our parcels on 23rd November and I have patiently been waiting on my parcel to arrive from ???

...29 days later by AIR MAIL (or should I say SLOW mail) this arrived..
 My Secret Santa is Sylvia from Germany.
 I opened the box and found all this inside.
 This is the "ornament" parcel I am allowed to open straight away.
and this is my BEAUTIFUL ornament.

Thank you Sylvia... now I have to wait until Friday to open the other parcels..
...they have all been squeezed and shook to "try" to work out what is inside.

Until next post...
Jewells

5 comments:

  1. An absolutely beautiful ornie... Enjoy opening your gifts on Friday..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Julie,
    you just made me the happiest person on earth. I have been patiently waiting too and visited your blog every day, more than one time. Oh, I am so relieved. Glad you like the ornament and hope you will enjoy the main present too. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    What a day, thank you for posting.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is BEauTiFuL... Sylvia is a super elf.

    ReplyDelete