Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Jam, Quilt & Book

Yesterday I made another batch of Fig Jam & I also made a batch of Zucchini Pickles.  I sell more than I can make!
Then today, I quilted & bound a quilt for a customer who brought 5 quilts to be quilted, but she really wanted this one ASAP:
I offer to bind the quilts (for a fee) if they want...however it is sewn by machine front & back...not enough would be paid if I had to hand catch the binding once sewn on one side by machine!)

I also finished reading this book:
It is a very old book published in 1961, written by Margaret Sidney.  I found it at a garage sale and as I wasn't a reader when I was young, I have been reading classics every now & again!

Until next post...
Jewells



2 comments:

  1. I love that you are reading the old kids classics - I have always been a reader and have just rejoined our library. Good that your preserves sell although it does mean you are batching away constantly! Busy girl as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that book to my kids when we homeschooled; we read loads of classics - they are the best books! Yum on your preserves!!

    ReplyDelete